Newly renovated, pet friendly, holiday house in central Byron Bay location
Barefoot Lane offers spacious, family friendly accommodation all on one level with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and off-street parking for 2 cars. Just a 2 minute stroll from the weekly Byron’s farmer’s market and a 4 minute walk to the centre of town. This newly renovated property has a spacious living area (with reverse air-con), modern kitchen and garden outlook. The deck beckon guests to linger, light up the BBQ and chill out. The enclosed, fully fenced garden provides a safe zone for pets and children to play.
The open concept at Barefoot Lane beach house provides a bright and airy atmosphere throughout this spacious home. Home comforts abound in the living/dining room which features polished wood flooring and garden views. There is ample sofa seating around the flat screen TV (Foxtel Platinum and Smart TV available for guests with Netflix accounts). There is a dining area with family-sized timber table and chairs.
The modern open-plan kitchen has white cabinets contrasting with the dark granite benchtops. Set in the corner of the living area, the kitchen is separated from the lounge by a half-height peninsula unit which includes bar stools. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including a microwave and oven.
Byron’s gorgeous beaches are a short walk away overlooked by the famous Byron Bay Lighthouse.
3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
Prime location 7 minutes stroll to Byron Main Beach
Accommodation on one level – ideal for children/the elderly
Living area with garden views
Polished wood flooring throughout
Master suite with ensuite bathroom
Fully enclosed pet-friendly garden
Timber deck and BBQ area
Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
There are 2 bathrooms in total. Master ensuite with bathtub and man bathroom with walk-in shower.
Master bedroom: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 x King singles or 1 x King
Carport for one vehicle and additional space for 2 vehicles off-street.
Barefoot Lane could not be more convenient for shopping, dining and the beaches. The main shops and town amenities are less than 400m and the beach is an easy 700m walk. Weekly farmers and monthly craft markets set up at the end of the laneway and are a great way to source tasty, local produce and source unique souvenirs.
Further afield, trips into the nearby Hinterland will provide charming rural villages with great dining opportunities at historic local taverns. Captain Cook Lookout is the perfect place to do some whale watching during the migratory season (June to October).
- 6 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy – fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline).
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination
- A deposit of 50% of total rent is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Laundry Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Fenced Yard