Beautifully designed Byron Bay Beach House with swimming pool in central location.
Byron Bay Beach House
Belletide is a beautifully restored and freshly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom original Byron Bay beach house with private pool, located 5 minutes walk from town. This historic home has been extended, but still retains some of its best period features, which have been meticulously maintained, including pressed metal ceilings, original hardwood floorboards and generous covered timber wraparound verandahs.
Belletide boasts dual living spaces – a sun-soaked living area complete with fireplace and a separate living space doubling as a TV/media room. An elevated open plan space comprises the stunning, modern kitchen and dining area. Three inviting and light-filled bedrooms feature simple, modern and sophisticated interior styling and two bathrooms provide rest and relaxation, both with built-in baths. Stunning, sun-drenched wraparound verandas frame the home and a large, flat, rear grassed yard is framed by shady trees and is fully fenced for guest privacy and security. Wander only a few moments from Belletide to beloved Byron Bay favourites, the Top Shop, or take a 5 minute stroll to the Byron Bay town or main beach.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom (both with baths), sleeps 6
- Beautifully maintained and freshly restored original Byron beach house
- Plunge pool heated through winter (Easter through to Oct)
- 3m ceilings, polished hardwood floors
- Dual living spaces
- Glass louvres throughout to capture cooling offshore breezes
- Sonos sound system, WIFI, SMART TV
- Two bathrooms, both with built-in baths
- Large, covered alfresco dining space
- Wraparound covered timber verandas with daybed and hammock
- Large fully fenced grassed yard
- Only minutes walk to famous Byron Bay cafes, Top Shop and Beach Byron Bay
- 5 minutes walk to town and beach
- Cot and pram available on request
Large and light-filled, the open plan living area features modern contemporary furnishings, built-in gas fireplace, soaring 3m ceilings and extra-height windows for light-filled luxury. Invite the outdoors in with wall to wall glass sliding doors opening seamlessly out to al fresco dining space.
An additional living space serves as a TV/media room and boasts a large, plush modular lounge, stunning high ceilings, sash windows, large flat screen TV and french doors opening to the outdoor decking space.
Cooking & Dining
Elevated above the living area, the stylish beach house kitchen showcases a modern timber and white style palette with a bright aqua splashback. Featuring a butler’s pantry, sleek and stylish cabinetry and quality appliances, Belletide’s cooking space promises easy holiday meal preparation. Entertain while you cook with 4 seat breakfast bar dining. Adjacent to the kitchen, dine at the stunning timber table with 8 seat capacity, under modern organic pendant lighting and soaked in sunshine thanks to floor to ceiling glass at the rear wall.
Three bright and breezy bedrooms are simply styled and promise modern coastal luxury, with quality linens and soft furnishings.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and the two other bedrooms have french doors, opening to the outside verandahs.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6)
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king singles or 1 x king
Belletide’s two bathrooms are both fresh and white with monochrome styling and feature large open showers with built in baths.
Outdoor and Pool
Nestled within the subtropical garden is a stunning 5×3 meter pool which is heated through winter (April – Oct). This pool offers the latest filtration system, using Ozone technology which requires little to no chlorine, making it safer and healthier for guests. Enjoy the best of the beautiful Byron Bay weather with a BBQ on the stunning covered outdoor dining area, complete with hardwood timber decking, timber table (on wheels for added flexibility) and bench seats. The al fresco dining overlooks the beautifully manicured grass yard, which is fully fenced and framed by large shady trees and bamboo for shade and privacy. Covered timber verandas frame the house and come complete with daybed and hammock.
Located in one of Byron’s premier streets, walk only minutes for a local coffee. Another beachfront favourite cafe, Beach Byron Bay, is only a 5 minute walk away at Clarkes Beach. A 5 minute stroll will see guests in town, where world-class dining, entertainment and shopping await. Swim at some of Byron Bay’s best beaches, which are less than a 5 minute walk away from this beautiful Byron Bay beach house.
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy – fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline).
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination
- A deposit of 50% of total rent is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Swimming Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Fenced Yard
- Family Friendly
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Heated Swimming Pool