Beautifully styled and centrally located, Byron Bay Holiday House with pool
Kia Ora is a single storey, family friendly property and your comfortable home away from home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one ensuite) for up to 8 guests. The highlight is the beautiful private pool area and surrounding deck. There’s plenty of floorspace for children to play in the third bedroom, with bunk beds and a mezzanine loft space for children.
Recently upgraded with new furnishings and artwork, Kia Ora is the perfect place to relax, sunbathe and play when not visiting the nearby beaches and cafés in Byron Bay. Sliding glass doors separate the open plan living area from the covered deck, providing a seamless flow for a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Spacious light rooms and off street parking complete this family sized holiday rental in Byron Bay.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Enclosed pool with surrounding gardens
- Private fenced garden with lawn
- Generous wooden deck with outdoor dining table, sofa and lounge chairs
- Spacious, bright family home and polished wood floors
- Fully-equipped kitchen with coffee machine and breakfast bar
- Air conditioned throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- Large children’s bedroom with bunk beds and mezzanine loft bed
- Separate office with bookshelves for quiet reading
- Off-street parking for one car
- 750m from Clarkes Beach and 7 min walk to town
- Local cafés and shops nearby
Walk down the entrance hallway through the arch feature and down two steps to the open-plan living room and kitchen/dining area. This bright and airy space features white décor, recessed lighting, beautiful polished wood floors and air-conditioning. Lounge chairs are arranged for relaxing, reading or watching the flatscreen TV. The living area flows seamlessly out through sliding patio doors onto the furnished pool deck area which is secluded by lush greenery.
The generous open-plan kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with gas stove, oven, dishwasher and side-by-side fridge-freezer.
The large island breakfast bar has three stools – handy for breakfast or pre-dinner drinks. It adjoins the formal dining area which has table and chairs for leisurely family meals with garden views. There is a small office/library, indoor garden and a separate laundry with direct garden access.
Three spacious bedrooms are served by two bathrooms, including one ensuite and a separate family bathroom. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed with ensuite bathroom and door to terrace
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x bunk beds (single length)
The focal point of the garden at Kia Ora is the private pool with wrap-around deck. It’s sure to be a winner with families on hot summer days! The shady wooden deck area has comfortable lounge chairs and sofa seating along with a table and chairs for alfresco dining overlooking the fenced pool.
Kia Ora provides off-street parking for one car.
Located on a quiet street, this delightful holiday home in Byron Bay’s Golden Grid is an easy 600m stroll to local Top Shop Café – a recommended local haunt nearby with an awesome breakfast menu, great coffee and tasty burgers.
Beautiful Clarkes Beach is just 750 meters from the door for great surfing and relaxing on the glistening sand. A longer walk will see guests at the Byron Bay lighthouse, Australia’s most Easterly point. Whale spotting from the lookout is a popular pastime for visitors between May and October.
Kia Ora offers the quintessential beach holiday in Byron Bay, just 68km from the Gold Coast Airport and 33km from Ballina/Byron Airport.
- Group restrictions – max 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved.
- Strict no party policy – fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline).
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Swimming Pool
- Fenced Yard
- 2 Bathrooms
- Laundry Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Non Smoking
- Hair Dryer